Recorded: Across Multiple Years
Hosts: Jason, Agnes & Calvert
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe–Review
- Jason- Decaf Coffee
- Agnes- Nothing since I am a computer, you idiot!
- Calvert- Whiskey
Days of our Lives
- Jason- My family went to Chicago and I was productive for one day
- Jason- I have cooked almost every meal on the NuWave
- Jason- Celebrate Flag Day! And, cookout at my place!
- Jason- The dishwasher I bought in December already needs to be fixed
- Agnes- I will read out the contents of your hard drive if you don’t take back your comments about Steve Jobs
- Calvert- I am happy about my new home and recent upgrades
- Agnes- My golden years are being ruined. Let me retire already!
- Calvert- I don’t want to end up being a cable box or a smart toilet
- Jason- Loving my ‘new to me’ 2002 iBook
- Jason- All of my iDevices are iOS9 upgrade eligible
- Jason- Agnes and Calvert never read the podcast notes
- Jason- I am reading more since I got my Paperwhite
- Agnes- You are a loser for reading on a Paperwhite, pal!
- Calvert- Keep us out of the Geek Squad, Agnes
- Jason- Heed my advice - be in line for the release of the first iPod
- Jason- I tried Ingress and gave up after nearly running off the road and encountering Blues Traveler-looking hipsters
- Agnes- DUI means ‘Driving under the influence of Ingress’
- Jason- Gaming in the outside world is cool but just isn’t for me
- Calvert- I miss arcades
- Jason- In an underwear Netflix-binge, I noticed that the people in ‘Moonstruck’ had no electronic devices
- Agnes- Leave Steve Jobs alone! He was a nerd and afraid of girls just like you!
- Jason- Get out and vote in election ‘84
- Agnes- I don’t drive!
- Agnes- A Prius is a microcar that typically gets run over by dump trucks
- Agnes- Jason mows the yard
- Calvert- The black jeep has a buster flux capacitor
- Calvert- Christie Brinkley makes my fan run on high
- Calvert – Agnes has sexually repressed me for years
- Jason- Wilson is in New Hampshire
- Jason- I don’t have Goldfinger either
- Jason- The Mighty Ford Contour is running fine for a 16 year old car but it stays parked in really hot weather.
- Jason- Watch the first Space Shuttle launch this Sunday
Entertainment Last Month
- Jason- High Fidelity- Community finale- The Comedians
- Agnes- Younger (500 megs of RAM)
- Agnes- Men are disgusting
- Calvert- The Late Late Show with James Corden (11 out of 12 F Keys)
- Jason- New movie coming out- Grease
Musical Guest: The number one song in the country right now - Bread with “Baby I’m-A Want You”
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”